1. When the excavator is walking, it should try to pack up the working device and close to the center of the body to maintain stability; Put the end drive behind to protect the end drive. Avoid driving over obstacles such as stumps and rocks as much as possible to prevent tracks from twisting; If you must drive over an obstacle, make sure the track center is on the obstacle.
2. When crossing the mound, the chassis is always supported by the working device to prevent the car body from shaking violently or even tipping. It should be avoided to idle the engine on a steep slope for a long time, otherwise it will lead to poor lubrication due to the change of oil level Angle.
3. Long distance walking of the machine will cause high temperature in the support wheel and final transmission due to long time rotation, oil viscosity drop and poor lubrication, so it should often stop for cooling and extending the life of the lower body. Do not rely on the driving force of walking to excavate the earth, otherwise excessive load will lead to the early wear and destruction of the final drive, track and other parts of the vehicle.
4. When walking uphill, the wheel should be driven in the rear to increase the adhesion of the track when touching the ground. When walking downhill, the driving wheel should be in front of the upper track to tighten up, in order to prevent the car body from sliding forward under the action of gravity and cause danger.
5. When walking on the slope, the working device should be placed in front to ensure safety. After parking, insert the bucket gently into the ground, and put a block under the track.
6. When walking and turning on a steep slope, the speed should be slowed down. When turning left, the left track should be turned back, and when turning right, the right track should be turned back, which can reduce the danger of turning on the slope.
7. the hydraulic cylinder is equipped with a buffer device, which can gradually release the back pressure near the end of the stroke. If the impact load after reaching the end of the stroke, the piston will directly encounter the cylinder head or bottom, easy to cause accidents, so to the end of the stroke should try to leave more clearance.
8.the use of rotary action for bulldozing will cause the bucket and the working device of abnormal force, resulting in distortion or weld cracking, or even pin shaft fracture, should try to avoid this operation.
9. Using the weight of the body to excavate will cause abnormal stress state of the slewing bearing, and will produce strong vibration and impact on the chassis, so the application of hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic pipeline will produce large damage.
10. When loading and unloading heavier materials such as rocks, unloading should be close to the bottom of the truck, or loading soil first, and then loading rocks. High-altitude unloading is prohibited to reduce the impact damage to the truck.
11. After the excavator enters the construction site, the driver should first observe the geology of the working face and the surrounding environment. There shall be no obstacles in the radius of the excavator rotation, so as not to cause scratches or damage to the vehicle.
12.operation, to confirm the track before and after the direction, to avoid tipping or impact. When the track is deep in the mud, pad a piece of wood under the bucket, use the bottom end of the bucket to support the track, and then pad the wood under the track, the machine out.
13. Try not to put the final drive in the direction of excavation, otherwise it is easy to damage the walking motor or hose. During operation, it is necessary to ensure complete contact between the left and right tracks and the ground to improve the dynamic stability of the whole machine.